CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

when i started this blog, i wanted a name for it, a name with meaning. i picked up the child's Bible I had just bought for my daughter and asked the Lord to name my journal. i then closed my eyes and opened the childs Bible and it landed on the passover story.

ive been reading out of that same childs Bible to my daughter every night before bed. the night of 6/4 we read about moses and passover.

i receive Bible verses through text message daily. yesterdays was the Lord would speak to moses face to face. as a man speaks with his friend. exodus 33:11 this is the second time ive received this verse.

after a much needed nap yesterday i flipped through channels on t.v. i stopped on a program that was teaching about the israelites and moses.

Lord, are you trying to tell me something?

2 comments:

teresamatz said...

I like the name, I think it fits well!

Melody said...

Isn't it amazing how the Lord can speak to you?!